My MK1 Golf, Dilbert

Documenting my Mk1 Golf show car build

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

New steering wheel

Posted by marc keeley |

I've bought a very special steering wheel today, not going to say much about it just yet, you'll just have to wait! Suffice it to say that you don't see them every day.

Although we're not doing much to the interior at this stage, I bought it as they don't seem to come up for sale very often with it being a limited edition. I couldn't find any in the UK so have had to import it. I just hope it's not too posh for the car. Actually I don't care because it's the best looking wheel I've come across that suits the lines of the Golf and, if it's good enough for the car it was designed for (hint, costs not far off £500K!), it's good enough for Dilbert.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe