My MK1 Golf, Dilbert

Documenting my Mk1 Golf show car build

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Look what I've got

Posted by marc keeley |

What does a Zonda F and Dilbert have in common? They now both have same steering wheel! Exciting eh? Well a bit anyway. It's the Nardi Kallista Pagani Zonda F Commemoration wheel. I'm pretty sure that this is as close as I'm ever going to get to owning a Zonda.

Nardi, who I'm sure you know is the Ferrari (or should that be the Pagani) of the steering wheel world, designed this wheel specifically for the Zonda F. The budget Zonda's have to make do with a leather covered version, no wood and aluminum highlights for the paupers!

It's a real beauty, hand made of course. Other than the Zonda I've yet to find a car with one. So either it's rare or it's not as nice as I think. Nah! It doesn't come cheap but then there's no reason it won't last a lifetime.

I still haven't found a boss and snap-off kit that I like the look of. Would still like a chrome one or at least polished aluminium so if anybody knows of one let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe