My MK1 Golf, Dilbert

Documenting my Mk1 Golf show car build

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happich pop-out's

Posted by marc keeley |


Happich pop-out's
Originally uploaded by MK1Golf
I bought these today, a set of Happich rear pop-out's. MK1 versions don't seem to come up often in any condition never mind still boxed so I thought it was worth a go.
I'd decided that I wasn't going to bid an outrageous amount for them, if I won then great, if I didn't then I'd do without them. This isn't meant to be a blank cheque project, we want to work to a reasonable budget. So another thing to add to the "to do" pile of parts when they arrive.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You just beat me in the bidding of them.... Lucky man. Fair play!!

marc keeley said...

Sorry Mark! They don't turn up often for MK1's so had to give it a go.

Post a Comment

Subscribe